This pattern is part of the Haruni Variations Collection, an ebook that contains 5 patterns.
The Haruni Cowl is a quick lace project that is perfect for anyone who loves to knit lace but doesn’t wear shawls. It is available in 2 sizes, and includes directions for adjusting both the width and height. It is written for a heavy sport weight yarn, but could also work in DK, or even light worsted. Pattern includes 2 slightly different options for the bottom border.
Pattern has been test knit, and includes large, easy to read charts, line by line directions, and stitch count totals for every row.
- Yarn (Small and Large): Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Sport, 355 yards, (155g), 1 skein
- Needles (Small and Large): U.S. Size 6 (4mm), 16” circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials (Small and Large): Stitch markers, tapestry needle, blocking pins
- Gauge (Small and Large): 22 stitches and 28 rows = 4” (10cm) in stockinette stitch, after blocking
- Finished Size (Small): 12.5” (32cm) tall, 18.5” (47cm) circumference at top, 25” (64cm) circumference at bottom
- Finished Size (Large): 15” (38cm) tall, 22” (56cm) circumference at top, 32” (81cm) circumference at bottom
- Overall size is adjustable