This pattern is part of the Haruni Variations Collection ebook, which contains 5 patterns.
Haruni Plus is the original Haruni with a lot of bonus features. It has a smoother transition between lace charts, optional beading, and a refined beaded bind off. The final photo shows these changes, with the original Haruni in purple on the right, and Haruni Plus in grey on the left.
It is written in 8 sizes, with wingspans ranging from 40-61”. It also includes what percentage of yarn is used for each of the two charts for all 8 sizes, allowing you to maximize yardage for any weight of yarn. Pattern has been test knit, and features large, easy to read charts and full line by line written directions with stitch count totals for every row, for every size.
- Yarn: Miss Babs Tarte, 500 yards (122g), 1 skein
- Needles: U.S. Size 4 (3.5mm), circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, blocking pins, 280 size 6/0 seed beads
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rows = 4” (10cm) in stockinette, after blocking
- Finished Size: 23” (58cm), deep, 46” (117cm), wide, after blocking
- Available in 8 sizes