This pattern is part of the Haruni Variations Collection ebook, which contains 5 patterns.
Call it a spiral, a curl, or a cornucopia, this generously sized shawl transforms the Haruni pattern into an interesting new shape. It is worked top down, and the main chart can be repeated as many times as desired, so it is easy to adjust the overall size. Optional beads are placed as you knit.
Pattern has been test knit, and includes large, easy to read charts as well as line by line written directions and stitch count totals.
- Yarn: The Verdant Gryphon, Bugga!, 412 yards (122g), 2 skeins
- Needles: U.S. Size 5 (3.75 mm), circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, blocking pins, 400 6/0 seed beads (optional)
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 28 rows = 4” (10cm) in stockinette, after blocking
- Finished Size: 29” (74 cm) across the straight top edge, 98” (249 cm) along bottom curved edge, after blocking
- Overall size is adjustable