Haruni is a triangular shawl, worked from the top down, finished with a looped bind off worked with your knitting needles. Patterning is worked on right side rows only. Pattern includes charts, line by line written directions, and stitch stitch count totals for every row. Also includes notes on how to adjust the size of your finished shawl, by working more repeats of the first chart.
- Yarn: Jill Draper Makes Stuff, Esopus, 500 yards (113g), 1 skein
- Needles: U.S. Size 4 (3.5 mm), circular needle, at least 24” (60 cm), or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: Stitch markers, blocking pins and / or wires
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rows = 4” (10 cm) in stockinette, after blocking
- Finished Size: 23” (58 cm), deep, 45” (114 cm), wide, after blocking
- Overall size is adjustable
Third party translations can be found here.