Kingswood is a top down shawl featuring a stockinette body which transitions smoothly into a leafy lace motif, before ending with a bold edging. Pattern is charted, there are no line by line directions.
- Yarn: Juniper Moon Farm, Findley, 798 yards (100g), 1 ball
- Needles: U.S. Size 4 (3.5mm), circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: 2 stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn, blocking pins or wires
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 30 rows = 4” (10cm) in stockinette, after blocking
- Finished Size: 60″ (152 cm) wingspan, 19″ (48 cm) depth, after blocking