This elegant Haruni variation features an adjustable stockinette body, which increases 6 stitches every other row, creating a wide, shallow triangle. As written it uses a single skein of most sock yarns, but it includes directions to adjust the overall size by working more rows of stockinette. Optional beads are placed as you knit.
Pattern has been test knit, and includes charts, line by line directions, and stitch count totals for every row.
- Yarn: Malabrigo Yarn, Sock Yarn, 440 yards (100g), 1 skein
- Needles: U.S. Size 4 (3.5mm), circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, blocking pins, 350 size 6/0 seed beads
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rows = 4” (10cm) in stockinette, after blocking
- Finished Size: 15” (38cm), deep, 46” (117cm), wide, after blocking
- Overall size is adjustable