This shawl was inspired by the stunning knit doily patterns that were once common. It is worked top down, and begins with a geometric lace motif, which contrasts with the curving lines of the triple leaf edging. Triolette features a complex repeat structure, and is presented in charts only, there are no line by line directions.
- Yarn: Juniper Moon Farm, Findley, 798 yards (100g), 1 ball
- Needles: U.S. Size 3 (3.25mm), circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn, blocking pins or wires
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 34 rows = 4” (10cm) in stockinette, after blocking
- Finished Size: 60″ (152 cm) wingspan, 17″ (43 cm) depth, after blocking