This pattern is part of the Yo-Yo à Go-Go Collection. The collection has three related patterns: “Cowl”, “Scarf & Stole”, and “Fingerless Mitts”.
These laceweight fingerless mitts feature an easily memorized pattern that is worked on every row. They are knit with negative ease so that the lace pattern opens fully when worn. Pattern includes charts and line by line written directions.
- Yarn: Knit Picks Shadow Tonal Lace Yarn, 440 yards (50g), 1 skein
- Needles: U.S. Size 2 (2.75 mm) double pointed needles, or long circular for magic loop, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: stitch markers, waste yarn, tapestry needle, blocking pins
- Gauge: 32 stitches and 44 rows = 4” (10cm), in stockinette stitch
- Finished Size: 8” (20 cm) tall, 5” (13 cm) palm circumference unblocked
- These mitts are knit at a relatively tight gauge, with negative ease. To ensure proper fit, please check your gauge.